Welcome to the Blind Post Classified News!
There are also monthly columns:
From the editor by Lori Motis,
Blind man walking by Joshua Loya,
Living with low vision by Donna Williams,
Yarn, hook, and needle, crafts by Phyllis Campbell,
The view from here by Mark Carlson,
From the pages of Donna's travel diary by Donna J. Jodhan,
Tips and tidbits from the Food Lady by Lori Motis AKA Food Lady, and tech news from various writers.
Blind people talking is a column where readers share their personal adventures living with a visual challenge.
We also have updates from Global Cane Outreach on their mission trips and events.
The news is emailed around the ninth of each month to all current subscribers. There is no cost to subscribe. Sponsors pay for the news each month.
To subscribe send an email to
with subscribe in the subject field, or visiting
We have 1226 current subscribers. Read below the Sponsorship section, for what and how to submit ads and announcements. Please support our wonderful sponsors listed below.
Read the latest issue here:
For payments and donations, you can use firstname.lastname@example.org with PayPal.
Thank you for sharing the news with your friends and families.
Lori AKA Food Lady
*** A big round of applause for this month's sponsor!
It's the BlindCafe.net and it's a great place to learn, laugh, chat and make long lasting friendships. There is always someone to greet you with a friendly
There is no cost to join! Visit us for our weekly Farkle,Black Jack and Texas Hold Em Tournaments with cash and prizes for our year end winners. Come and
try out our awesome stereo music rooms, trivia games. We offer tutorials on an array of programs. Or just come on in and join us for an interactive chat!
It's totally accessible and easy to use.
We send out a daily schedule along with a monthly newsletter full of our member's activities and thoughts. We will keep you well informed about our current
and up coming events! For example, you won't want to miss our exciting AuctionSaturday March 4th 2017, Saturday at 1pm in our Premier events room. We are
raffleing off a brand new lap top with a 500 hard drive and 8 gigs of memory. Tickets are 1 for $10 and 5 for $25. Blind Cafe has donated over $15,000
back to our community with your generous donations at our Auctions. Come on in and make a bid!
Our Blind Café Chat community is made up of over 40 voice chat rooms that are extremely user friendly, and all you need is a microphone to get started!
To become a member and join our free chat
community, go to our website, at Blindcafe.net.
The Blind Café is a completely screen reader friendly voice chat site for the blind, their friends, and family. Some of our rooms are:
- A Donut and Coffee Shop, which opens at 7 A M, Come join our breakfast club and discuss world events or just what the weather is like in each others
part of the woods. If you are an early riser you can come and share some chat and morning laughs.
- Cafe Fitness Zone Look and feel better.
- The Movie Room, We have over 600 described movies for your enjoyment. Watch the movie of your choice 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- On Broadway Come share your talent or just be a part of the audience and listen.
- Café after Dark opens late at night anyone for a late night chat?
- TV Land Come listen to your favorite TV shows.
- The Café Comedy Lounge. Hit F6 and get ready for some great comedians like Jeff Dunham, Roy D Mercer, Bill Cosby, and James Gregory.
- I didn't know that learning Centre. Hit F6 and listen to our learning tutorials on programs such as Gold Wave, Outlook, Self Addressing your own labels
and envelopes. Email Julie@blindcafe.net to sign up for a class with one of our instructors.
- Faith Chapel: Join Pastor Jonathan Brayfield as he brings us an inspirational message each Sunday, along with some great Christian music.
- Mystery Theatre. Press F6 and listen to one of our very own produced mini who dun it plays, starring our very own Blind Café Members. You can also get
a part in one of our plays.
- Gadgits Tech Room - Tech talk and new Gadgits - Hit F6 and hear instructions on how to use IPhone Ap's, GPS and accessible games for the blind. Contact Julie@blindcafe.net
for a class with one of our instructors.
For more info, please Visit us at
It's the site where our members matter the Most!
Posting to the Blind Post News.
Paying notices that are over 50 to 100 will be $10. 101 to 200 words are $15, and 201 to 300 words are $20, and so on. All paying submissions will appear at the beginning of their appropriate sections.
If you would like to sponsor this month’s news, contact me. The sponsorship cost is $35, and can be up to 600 words. It will be posted to the home page of the website, and at the beginning of the email, and website news page, just before the editor’s section.
Read further down for what and how to pay for notices.
Email me at email@example.com
And I will let you know that I have received your submissions.
For payments and donations, you can use firstname.lastname@example.org with PayPal. Please send your submissions to me by the sixth of the month to appear
in that month’s issue. The news will be emailed, to all current subscribers, around the ninth of each month.
What can be published in the Blind Post News:
If you are blind or visually impaired, you can submit all types of notices from new or used items, services or training, business or job listings, items
you are looking for, for trade or to give away, and announcements that you think other readers would be interested in. Notices and announcements pertaining
to the blind and low vision community, from all individuals, schools,
and organizations, are also welcome.
If you have any questions about your submission, Email me and I will let you know if it is suitable for The Blind Post News.
The editor reserves the right to decide if an announcement or notice, of any kind, is suitable for The Blind Post. The Blind post does not publish or post
any personals or pen pal notices. All submissions posted are not necessarily the beliefs or opinions of the editor or The Blind Post News. Make sure your
is correct for each post you submit.
Email all notices to
Read the latest issue here:
| Return Home | Read the latest news here | Past issues |